Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Limited t/as Devil's Corner (ABN 56 005 349 235), 9 Clifton Street, Richmond VIC 3121.
12.01am (AEDT) on 14/03/2022 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 05/06/2022.
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents who:
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating Liquorland, First Choice Liquor, Vintage Cellars, BWS, Dan Murphy's and IBA outlets (Bottle O, Cellarbrations, IGA Liquor, Big Bargains, Ritchies) (including online) which are displaying promotional material (Outlets) in Australia.
Any of the following 750ml Devils Corner bottles:
To win a place in the race to the four corners of Tasmania, show us your favourite corner of the world! Whether it's enjoying the great outdoors or having a great time indoors, upload a photo of you in your very favourite place.
to see if you have provisionally won an instant prize. If you have made a Qualifying Purchase at an IBA Outlet, you will also enter the IBA Outlet draw.
After you have followed the above steps, to be in the running for the major prize, you must follow the links from the entry page to follow the instructions to take and submit a photo of you in your very favourite place (Photo) and provide all other requested information.
If you fail to follow the above step to upload your photo at the time of entry, you will receive an email from the Promoter with details of how to complete your entry to be in the running for the major prize. Once you receive the invitation from the Promoter to compete your major prize entry, you must, during the Competition Period, click the link in the email from the Promoter and fill out and complete the entry form, including by taking and submitting a Photo and providing all other requested information.
For the avoidance of doubt, you do not have to complete the photo upload element of this promotion to be eligible for an instant prize or IBA Outlet prize (if you purchase at an IBA Outlet). However, if you do not follow the instructions above to submit a Photo, you will not be eligible to win the major prize.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph/video capability.
Your photo must not promote products and services other than that of the Promoter.
How are instant prizes awarded?
There are up to 84,000 instant prizes to be awarded based on pre-determined 2 second winning moments every 2 minutes throughout the Competition Period (each, a Winning Moment), selected by a computerised random system at Immediate, 105/87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 (Immediate).
The first valid entry received in each Winning Moment will receive an instant prize. For the avoidance of doubt, if an entry is not received during a Winning Moment, the instant prize for that Winning Moment will be forfeited.
How many IBA and major winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
IBA Outlet draw
There will be 20 IBA Outlet winners determined in respect of this competition.
There will be 1 IBA draw conducted. The IBA draw will be held at 12pm (AEST) on 08/06/2022 at Immediate.
The first 20 valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received by entrants who made their Qualifying Purchase at an IBA Outlet (including any instant prizes winners) during the Competition Period will win an IBA Outlet draw prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the IBA Outlet draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (IBA Reserve Entrants).
There will be 3 major winners determined in respect of this competition.
A judging panel appointed by the Promoter will review each valid entry and will judge the entries based on creativity and originality to determine the major winners. Chance plays no part in how the major winners will be selected.
The 3 valid entries judged to be the best will win a major prize.
All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in their absolute discretion.
The Promoter may determine additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a major prize is unclaimed (Major Prize Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are up to 84,023 prizes available – 84,000 instant prizes, 20 IBA Outlet draw prizes and 3 major prizes.
Each Instant prize is a $20 retailer gift card, as follows:
There is a limit 3 instant prizes per person (except for SA residents).
Each IBA Outlet draw prize is a $250 Blundstone voucher.
Each major prize is a trip for the winner and one adult to travel for 9 days between 06/07/2022 and 14/07/2022 to the four corners of Tasmania, with the opportunity to participate in a race to find 'the lost shipment', valued at up to $15,400 depending on the winner's point of departure and whether they find the lost shipment.
See "Major prize" section below for further prize details.
If you win a major prize, your prize will be a trip for you and one adult companion between 06/07/2022 and 14/07/2022 to Tasmania, which includes the following:
If you find the lost shipment, you will receive a year's supply of wine valued at up to $1,700, which is made up of 1 case of wine (6 bottles) of wine per month for 12 months, to be delivered monthly).
The Promoter must follow the NSW regulations that state only a maximum of 20L of alcohol can be awarded in an entire promotion. To ensure the 20L limit in NSW is not exceeded, if finder of the lost shipment resides in NSW, once they receive 26 bottles of wine they will be offered an alternative non-alcoholic prize (as selected by the Promoter) to the equivalent value of the balance of the original prize.
The Promoter must also follow NT regulations that state alcohol cannot form the principle part of a prize. To ensure this is complied with, if finder of the lost shipment resides in NT they will be offered an alternative non-alcoholic prize (as selected by the Promoter) to the equivalent value of the lost shipment.
For the avoidance of doubt, only one team will find the lost shipment and win the year's supply of wine.
This prize is subject to a pandemic, any travel/government restrictions/directives, border closures, health advice and the like. If this prize is cancelled due to the aforementioned reasons, the Promoter will provide a cash prize to the equivalent value of the original prize the winner would have received.
By accepting or participating in any prize, your companion accept these Terms and Conditions.
Total prize pool
The instant prize pool is up to $1,680,000.
The IBA prize pool is $5,000.
The major prize pool is up to $15,400.
The total prize pool is up to $1,700,400
How many times can I enter?
You can enter once per day and up to 10 times throughout the Competition Period, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winners be informed?
If you win an instant prize, you will get a return online message acknowledging your entry and informing you if you have provisionally won a prize and if so, details on how to verify your entry and claim your prize.
If you win an IBA draw prize, you will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of determination and will have your name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 10/06/2022 for a period of 28 days.
If you win a major prize, you will be notified by phone and in writing on the day of determination and will have your name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 06/06/2022 for a period of 28 days.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
There will be no unclaimed instant prizes. All instant prizes will be automatically awarded to winners via email to the email address associated with their entry upon verification. It is an entrant's responsibility to ensure that they enter their email address correctly. If they fail to enter their email address correctly, the prize will be forfeited.
IBA draw prize claim date: 5pm (AEST) on 11/07/2022.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12pm (AEST) on 12/07/2022 at Immediate.
If an IBA prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact an IBA prize winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will award the prize/s to IBA Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the IBA prize/s in descending order of value.
Any IBA draw prize winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 14/07/2022 for a period of 28 days.
Major prize claim date: 1pm (AEST) on 07/06/2022.
If a major prize has not been accepted or claimed by the major prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a major prize winner (or a major prize winner does not contact the Promoter) by the major prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded, and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Major Prize Reserve Entrant/s and/or the person who submitted the next best valid entry (who has not already been awarded a major prize).
Any major winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing on the day of of determination and will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 07//06/2022 for a period of 28 days.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this competition, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 04/08/2022.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you and (if applicable) your companion must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You/your companion consent to the Promoter using your name/s and image/s in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your/your companion's personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your/your companion's personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your/your companion's personal information to the Promoter's related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you/your companion or storing data.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility.
Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/documents/gl/gl4001-liquor-promotion-guidelines.pdf. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the prize.
Where alcohol is available as part of a prize, it will be served in line with the responsible service of alcohol guidelines carried out by the venue staff and management. The Promoter is not responsible for how a venue conducts and executes its responsible service of alcohol guidelines. Venue staff and management reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol to any prize winner/s or their accompanying guest/s if they are deemed to be inebriated.
ACT Permit No. TP 21/02299
SA Licence No. T21/2067
NSW Authority No. TP/00036
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- Every entry must be your original work and not copied.
- The Promoter may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
- You warrant that your entry does not breach any third party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
- You must not include any other person in your photo unless they have consented to you submitting it in this competition. You must not include any person in your photo who is under the age of 18 years unless you have their parent's or guardian's consent and, if the person is aged 13 or above, that person's consent.
- You must ensure your entry does not contain any virus, malware or other malicious or inappropriate computer code or material.
- Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, as relevant:
- validity period/s;
- booking and availability of flights, accommodation and events;
- conditions of travel and conditions of entry into any event venues (including behaviour requirements, COVID safety requirements and applicable dress codes);
- conditions of ticket validity and any restrictions on ticket on-sale or transfer;
- travel dates and specified travel exclusion periods;
- any additional fees (payable by you) relating to changes made by you/your companion to a travel/event prize after it has been booked;
- the requirement to obtain all necessary documents to travel to any overseas location specified, including a current and valid passport and any visas required; and
- a requirement to present your credit card when checking in to accommodation.
- You/your companion are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to a prize, including meals, transport, insurance (including excesses), in-room charges, additional taxes, mobile or data plans, installation costs, costs associated with ongoing use of a prize, etc. Event tickets can only be used once and will be deemed invalid if copied. The Promoter does not control entry to the relevant event location. The winner/s must keep their tickets safe and the Promoter will not replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. Eligible Customers will not receive notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in their digital wallet. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pty Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
- Where relevant, the Promoter accepts no responsibility if one or more of the events or activities awarded as part of a prize are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason. In that case you/your companion forfeit your entitlement to that event/activity. Similarly, while the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the participation of any specified celebrity/ies in prize element/s, the Promoter and prize suppliers exclude, so far as legally permissible, all liability if for any reason the celebrity/ies do not attend the prize element/s due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prize suppliers (e.g. illness). Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, you will not be given cash or any alternative prize as a substitute for this altered prize element.
- Any failure by you or (if applicable) your companion to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
- You and (if applicable) your companion accept that some aspects of a major prize may be inherently risky and that the prize may involve dangerous activities.
- In order to participate in the activity/activities awarded as part of a major prize, you/your companion must comply with any applicable conditions (e.g. height, weight, health and fitness requirements). You must ensure that you/your companion are healthy and fit enough to take a major prize. You/your companion must follow all requirements of the people responsible for managing the relevant activity/ies.
- You/your companion must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking a major prize. If you or your companion does not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to the prize.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if the prize is on set dates and you are unable to take the prize on the relevant dates, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If you win a major prize, you are responsible for your companion and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or any or all of your companion if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- If you (or your companion, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as relevant to the circumstances), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion) from participating in any elements of a prize, at its discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this competition or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter's decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter's control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every instant prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury(including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.